Why Choose Us to Sell Your Property?
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Utah Properties and the Rachel Moody Team are the Real Estate professionals you need on your side. We are here to help, every step of the way. Our goal is to stay on the cutting edge of Real Estate marketing, giving our clients' listings unparalleled exposure and a quality of presentation, feedback, and customer service that cannot be matched.
The Right Price
We'll quickly put together a custom marketing plan with an effective price. Our market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices and home values throughout the area, including expired listings and properties still on the market. Utah is what is known as a non-disclosure State; sales prices are not a part of public record. This is important to keep in mind, as you begin to look at Moab area real estate and try to understand what your property may be worth in today's market. Only Real Estate professionals who are members of our Multiple Listing Service have access to the critical data needed, to effectively price your property to sell. We also understand that in selling property, you likely have goals and next steps in mind, and we'll will help you understand the costs associated with selling real property such as fees, commissions, taxes, and more, so you have a clear picture of your bottom line. We are here to help!
Real Estate Marketing, Done Right
In today's ever-changing market, we never lose sight of the number of buyers who are looking for the perfect home in traditional ways. Some drive around favorite neighborhoods, keeping eyes open for For Sale signs. Others pick up the latest copy of the local Real Estate magazine, thumbing through pages while enjoying a meal out after a great day of adventure in the slickrock. Moab's newspapers are thriving, with steady weekly distribution and readership among locals and tourists alike - that dynamic photo of your beautiful property may capture their imagination as they enjoy their morning paper! We carefully structure our local marketing presence to bring attention to your listing:
- Beautiful "For Sale" signage for your property.
- Brochure box stocked with feature-filled, custom-designed fact sheets.
- Print advertising efforts ensure that all of our properties are regularly featured in a variety of publications, and highlighted at special events.
- Full-color, in-house custom-designed multi-page advertisements in Moab's Real Estate publications.
- Properties are featured in our huge display windows, just east of the Moab Information Center, in the heart of the downtown walking district.
- Phenomenal exposure to local residents and tourists in the community and beyond, through our exclusive advertising presence on shopping carts at City Market.
- Listings are featured on Realtor Home Tour.
- Call us to learn more about our local, state-wide and global print strategies!
Maximum Internet Exposure
When it comes to marketing your property via the Internet, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Utah Properties is second to none. We aim for maximum exposure for your listing, on local, regional, National and even international platforms. Our Team utilizes modern approaches and mobile-friendly technologies. We understand that in today's market, top exposure for your property on the Internet is of vital importance - more than 80% of buyers are searching first on-line! Our dedicated Team works diligently to carefully curate your listings' Internet presence, on a daily basis. A snapshot of our Internet marketing strategy includes:
- Featured on Our Listings on MoabReCo.com.
- Featured on BHHSUtah.com, as well as your agent's personalized BHHS page.
- Unique microsites for each listing.
- Showcase Listings on Realtor.com.
- Exposure on Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, Homes&Land.
- Mansion Global & the Wall Street Journal.
- Exposure on UtahRealEstate.com, the resource for more than 93% of Utah's Real Estate professionals.
- Commercial listings are featured on Loopnet & CoStar, the Nation's leading Commercial multiple listing services.
- Photo albums, tours, price changes, and features are spotlighted via social media & online marketing platforms for instant consumer access, cross-posted from your listing's website URL.
- Direct email marketing.
- Call us to learn more about our syndication partners and global reach!
Communication and Commitment
When we take a new listing, we make a commitment to you. Some properties sell quickly, others may take a little longer. We are here for you, and your property, throughout the process:
- We complete regular site visits, checking signage, brochure boxes, and the overall appearance of your listing, and will send feedback and comments to help you keep your listing looking great.
- We utilize electronic key boxes whenever possible, which helps ensure controlled access and a detailed log of your property's showings.
- We gather feedback from all of the showings of your property, and share this with you as we work hard to get your property sold.
- Our Team provides you with regular updates of the activity on your property, by telephone, email, or even texts as suits you best.
- We provide statistical reports on the Internet searches and viewings of your listings.
- Call us to learn more about the unique services we provide!
Finding the Buyer
From the moment the listing documents are signed, we are working to find a buyer for your property. Our Team networks on a local, State, and National level through our contacts in Real Estate, and reaches out immediately to buyers and investors in our extensive database. Due to the small size our market, we have a particular expertise in working with buyers and sellers in what is known as Limited Agency- working as a dedicated, neutral party, closing many millions of dollars in sales for our satisfied clients.
Brokering the Transaction
An offer has been presented on your property - exciting news! But what happens next? We will represent you during what can be an emotionally charged negotiating process. We help ensure you get the very best price for your property, and favorable closing terms that are clearly spelled out. We oversee all of the paperwork related to the sale, and help orchestrate each step of the sale. Your Agent will be communicating with Lenders, Title Companies, other Agents, Inspectors, Appraisers, and more, throughout the entire process which typically takes several weeks to even months with complex commercial properties. We broker every detail of the transaction, from the moment the offer is accepted, to the recording with the County and the distribution of your proceeds to you.
For most of us, real estate is our biggest investment, whether it is our home, or a parcel of land, or an investment property. When it's time to sell, get the value you deserve with the help of a professional real estate agent. If you'd like to discuss how our Team can help, please contact us anytime.
Fill out the form below for your free home evaluation:
Rest assured, your information will never be shared with any third party.